The Hub for the Exchange of Music Innovation (HEMI) is a European cooperation project initiated by a consortium of 10 partners from 9 countries of Central and South Eastern Europe (CSEE).
HEMIs consortium is developed as a Cluster, and includes Public and Private organizations, Associations, Festival & Live event Organizers, Export Offices, Music Business school and showcase festivals.
Co-funded by the Creative Europe Programme of the European Union for 4 years (2020-23), HEMI aims to strengthen and expand the horizontal value chain and the cooperative model among the joining organizations operating in the Music Industry and in the Live Music sector of CSEE region.
Coordinator: Technopolis City of Athens (GR)
- Asociatia Romanian Artists Worldwide (RO)
- Dunagentsys Kereskedelmi Es Szolgaltato Korlatolt Felelossegu Tarsasag (HU)
- Foundation Exit (RS)
- Fundacja Krakowska Scena Muzyczna (PL)
- IDU – SoundCzech (CZ)
- Krakowskie Biuro Festiwalowe (PL)
- Music Estonia (EE)
- Password Production (MK)
- Sigic – Slovenski Glasbenoinformacijski Center (SI)